- Dile, Y.T., et al., The role of water harvesting to achieve sustainable agricultural intensification and resilience against water related shocks in sub-Saharan Africa. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 2013. 181: p. 69-79.
- Rahman, A., J. Keane, and M.A. Imteaz, Rainwater harvesting in Greater Sydney: Water savings, reliability and economic benefits. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2012. 61: p. 16-21.
- Sundborg, Å., Some aspects on fluvial sediments and fluvial morphology I. General views and graphic methods. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 1967. 49(2-4): p. 333-343.
- Earle, S., Physical Geology. BC Open Textbook Project. 2016.
- Boughton, W., A review of the USDA SCS curve number method. Soil Research, 1989. 27(3): p. 511-523.
- Woodward, D.E., et al., Runoff curve number method: examination of the initial abstraction ratio, in World Water & Environmental Resources Congress 2003. 2003: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. p. 1-10.
- Flanagan, D.C., J.E. Gilley, and T.G. Franti, Water Erosion Prediction Project (WEPP): Development history, model capabilities, and future enhancements. Transactions of the ASABE, 2007. 50(5): p. 1603-1612.
- Flanagan, D. and M. Nearing, USDA-Water Erosion Prediction Project: Hillslope profile and watershed model documentation. 1995, NSERL report.