- Koven, C.D., et al., A simplified, data-constrained approach to estimate the permafrost carbon–climate feedback. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 2015. 373(2054).
- Krueger, E., et al., On-farm environmental assessment of corn silage production systems receiving liquid dairy manure. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2013. 68(6): p. 438-449.
- Chenu, C., Y. Le Bissonnais, and D. Arrouays, Organic matter influence on clay wettability and soil aggregate stability. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 2000. 64(4): p. 1479-1486.
- Schneider, E. and S. Gupta, Corn emergence as influenced by soil temperature, matric potential, and aggregate size distribution. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 1985. 49(2): p. 415-422.
- Guimarães, R.M.L., B.C. Ball, and C.A. Tormena, Improvements in the visual evaluation of soil structure. Soil Use and Management, 2011. 27(3): p. 395-403.
- Munkholm, L.J., R.J. Heck, and B. Deen, Long-term rotation and tillage effects on soil structure and crop yield. Soil and Tillage Research, 2013. 127: p. 85-91.
- Zobeck, T.M., Rapid soil particle size analyses using laser diffraction. Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 2004. 20(5): p. 633-640.
- Gee, G.W. and D. Or, 2.4 Particle-size analysis, in Methods of Soil Analysis: Part 4 Physical Methods, J.H. Dane and C.G. Topp, Editors. 2002, Soil Science Society of America: Madison, Wisconsin. p. 255-293.
- Thien, S.J., A flow diagram for teaching texture-by-feel analysis. Journal of Agronomic Education, 1979. 8(2).