Chapter 14: Informative Speaking
- Recognize opinion versus factual information.
- Recognize the different types of informative speeches.
- Distinguish the best organizational approach for types of informative speeches.
- Employ proven guidelines for preparing an informative speech.
- Construct an informative speech.
a speech based entirely and exclusively on facts and whose main purpose is to inform rather than persuade, amuse, or inspire
a statement or claim that cannot be argued
a personal view, attitude, or belief about something